Monday 12 October 2015

Autumn lips

The bet colours of lipstick for Autumn



MAC DIVA- This is probably one of MAC's most popular shades and is a dark red with purple undertones. I am ashamed to say this is my very first MAC item but I will definitely be purchasing some more (perhaps velvet teddy)! I love the matte finish and I am also very impressed with the quick dry and staying power. This is such as typical Autumn, berry colour so I know I will be reaching for it a lot this season! Overall this is a great lipstick with a reasonable price tag for a high end brand: £15.50.

MAC Diva lipstick


Estee Lauder Pure Colour Envy DISCREET- Discreet is a nude shade with brown undertones and is perfect for a natural make-up day. The texture of the lipstick is very creamy and has a full coverage. This has a slightly higher price tag of £25.00.

Estee lauder DISCREET lipstick


Estee Lauder Pure Colour ROSE TEA- Another one of Estee Lauders lipsticks, this is a nude with pink undertones. I love the creamy finish and the pinky nude compliments the autumn colours. This lipstick has a label of £22.00.


Estee lauder Pure colour ROSE TEA lipstick


NO7 Moisture Drench SOFT PAPRIKA-This is the most affordable lipstick and is from NO7's match made perfect range where your lipstick is matched to your skin tone. My foundation colour is CALICO and soft paprika is a shade which is meant to compliment my skin tone. This is a slightly different option from the other colours as it is a bright, bold red with pink undertones. This is a real statement lipstick for nights out and has a label of £9.50.

Autmumn colours for lipsticks, MAC ESTEE LAUDER NO7


What are the lipsticks that you have been wearing this Autumn?



















SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Emma's world. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig