Friday 9 October 2015

Estee Lauder gift

Estee lauder gift
I have been eyeing up this Estee Lauder gift for a while now and when I went to the Boots Christmas event I thought it was a great opportunity to purchased extra products to be able to receive this beautiful package (I managed to pick up £10 worth of reward points on my Boots card!) To receive this gift you have to purchase two products, one of your choice and another either being skin care or foundation.
 
The gift includes a very retro bag, bold red flowers with dark blue. I always find these bags useful for when you go on holiday as I always need loads of them to store my make-up and other essentials in!
 
My favourite product which is included in the Pure colour lipstick in the shade 17, Rose Tea-which is a pink shade with brown undertones. The coverage is buildable so you can apply it to how it suits you and as it is a cream lipstick it leaves a matte finish.  
 

The gift has many skin care items packaged inside, one being the advanced night repair. This one of Estee Lauders best sellers and is a serum to fight aging. Unfortunately this is not an essential to me so I will most likely gift it to somebody else. An item which is a necessity is the Take it away make-up remover which is suited to all skin types. The formula is a cream so I massage it gently into my skin and rinse afterwards which leaves my skin feeling fresh. The Daywear advanced multi protection Anti oxidant crème is another anti-aging item. However, this one is more suited to me as it helps to prevent young aging and helps to leave a smooth finish on the face. This is great for dry skin which is fortunately my skin type.

The Modern Muse perfume is also included which is a strong floral, woody scent which leaves a warm impression. This perfume only needs a couple of spritz to completely enrich your body with it scents and I can imagine this would last me a long time.

An empty bottle of the double wear foundation is included in which I assume I would take to the counter to be filled with my colour which is pure beige; this is another one of Estee Lauders key items. Finally, included in a small book kit the Illuminating perecting primer and the Double Wear concealer in the shades: light, light/medium and medium.

Overall the gift is of high value and contains many products of generous size to test. I would definitely repurchase the Rose tea lipstick! What has been you favourite gift from a make-up company?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Emma's world. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig