Friday 1 January 2016

2015 beauty favourites

I actually cannot believe that 2015 has already finished! This is the year I feel like I have discovered make-up as I have been trying new things (and have learnt how to apply it properly)! Here is a round up of my favourite beauty products this year:
Naked 2 pallet. Hourglass moonstone, maybelline, estee lauder, benefit high beam, kiko



Favourite lipstick: Estee Lauder Pure colour ROSE TEA which I have a review amongst other lipsticks which I have tried this year here.
Favourite blush: Hourglass ambient lighting blush MOOD EXPORSURE which I feel a little bit cheaty including it in my whole year favourites as I only picked it up last week but I have been using it every day since and I know it will be a favourite in 2016.
Favourite eyeshadow:Urban Decay Naked 2 pallet has a lot of amazing shades and if I had to pick a favourite out of the pallet it would be HALF BAKED.
Favourite bronzer: Benefit Hoola which has been with me for the whole of this year and hasn't been replaced by any other bronzer.
Favourite Mascara: Benefit They're Real! which is another trusty product which has lasted throughout this year and I have a mini review here.
Favourite Brow product: Maybelline Brown Drama which I included in my how-to-brow guide here.
Favourite highlighter: Benefit high beam which has stood strong as I have tried quiet a few other highlighters this year.
Favourite Nail Polish: Kiko TAUPE which is actually a new brand discovery this year. I love this nail colour as it is so subtle and can be matched with any clothing.
Favourite perfume: Estee Lauder Modern muse which I have a review on here.


So there is my first year completed, I am excited to see what other products I will pick up next year and whether any of these will be in my 2016 favourites!

What has been some of you favourites throughout 2015?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Emma's world. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig