Friday 4 December 2015

My Christmas list

It's that time of year where you are having to send your Christmas wish list off to Father Christmas (your parents are frantically running around departments) and yet it is completely blank. For those of you struggling I thought I would share my little long list with you:

Christmas list for beauty, fashion and food gifts, ted baker, hollister, benefit, spa sanctury, jo malone, crabtree and evelyn, chloe

One treasured piece on my wish list is the Chanel Illusion D'ombre Long wear Luminous eye shadow (a bit of a mouthful )which is a beautiful burgundy colour, I spotted this beauty in House of Fraser with my mum and it was a matter of 'who saw it first' on to who got to write it on their Christmas list. In fact I went a bit Chanel crazy (poor parents) and my list also included le crayon yeux precision eye definer in gold and Le vernis nail colour in rouge noir.

I'm not really a massive reader (except of blog posts) and have only actually read one book this year (which is gone girl by Gillian Flynn and I highly recommend it) but I managed to include some books into my list, even if they are not the usual novel. I love the quirky books in Urban Outfitters and I have asked for the 'Lonely Planet Best Place To Be Today' book because as you know I am a bit of a travel junkie. Urban outfitters just about has a book for everyone there whether you are a nutella addict or looking for a joke about cheese, cant guarantee there would be a book for you. Another book I have asked for, which is admittedly is very childish and I am wayyy too embarrassed to go and buy the book myself, is the Diary of a Wimpy Kid 'Old school,' these books make me laugh too much and I was in stiches with the last one. They are probably 10 years below my reading age group but oh well!

Clothes wise I don't really trust anybody with buying me pieces but I have added a pair of top shop's black jeans to my list. I love the Joni style of jeans and (much to my family's disapproval) picked up a pair of the ripped ones a few months ago. I only own two pairs of comfortable jeans so I thought it would be the time to invest in another pair.

Some things which I am way behind the time with and I have finally caught up on and have slipped into my list is the Urban Decay setting spray and Naked 2 pallet. I have never owned a Naked palette and I didn't want to jump straight in with the latest 'Smokey eye' pallet as admittedly I am rubbish at a Smokey eye. I felt the naked 2 best fitted my preference of a nude, goldy toned eye. Another major blogger make-up item is the hourglass blushes, bronzers and ambient lighting edit. I have asked for the mood exposure blush as I think it is a beautiful, subtle, plum colour.

Anyway, that about rounds up the main items on my list, I hope they gave you ideas, moreover, I would love to hear your items which you have asked for Christmas so I can sneakily add some more to mine!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Emma's world. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig