Tuesday 3 November 2015

October Favourites




So I actually forgot that it was the end of the month even though Halloween is a big event which signifies this event. This month has been a complete blue, I think this is partly because I was away in Germany and Poland, anyway these are my favourite products this month:


As I had broken up from school my nails were allowed a little bit of colour so I reached for this KIKO nail polish in Taupe. I absolutely adore the brand KIKO as they have the most reasonably priced make-up, unfortunately there is only a few stores in the country but luckily one has opened near me! I love subtle nail colours and this shade was perfect, it is a feminine, sophisticated colour and the formula of the nail polish leaves a shiny nail and I received many compliments over the course of my trip in Berlin.

Removing my make-up is the absolute bane of my life (and I guess many others!) Luckily the Micellar cleansing water (which I had already heard many good comments about) makes this task a little less troublesome. It is a simple formula, good for even the most sensitive skin, and removes make-up so easily leaving your skin feeling clean. Unfortunately the only area this cleanser struggles in is the eye area and that is when the CLARINS eye make up remover is a gem. This leaves my eyes clean and refreshed ensuring  have no panda eyes in the morning!

At the end of the month my mum bought me a new fragrance from PINK. I have found myself giving myself a sprtiz of this scent everyday as it is very poignant and floral. I love PINK perfumes as they are all high quality and this one matches, if not tops, all of the others.

Finally is the cranberry face mask from LUSH. In the Autumnal months I always try to take better care of my skin and in the realisation that I had some pores I popped into lush and was recommended this face mask. This leaves my face feeling so clean and I have noticed a difference around my nose area, I will be doing a post on my favourite face masks so watch out for that where I will go into more detail.

What have been your favourite products this month?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Emma's world. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig