Tuesday 21 July 2015

W.I.P nails!

Review of urban outfitters northern lights, secret garden and bonjouri nail polish from their W.I.P range which was on sale.
Left to right polish names: Northern lights, Secret garden and Bonjouri
 
Whenever I am in urban outfitters I am constantly admiring the W.I.P nail polish range but at the price of £6 each I have always restricted myself from purchasing them. However, during my last visit the store had a summer sale on (which firstly really scares me seeing as I have only just started my summer holiday) in which the nail polishes were included in. Instead of their usual price of £6 I purchased the polishes secret garden and bonjouri at £3 and northern lights at £1 (even the cashier said she would have to go and later purchase northern lights during her lunch break due to the amazing bargain!)
 
Here is what I would match each of these nail polishes with:
 
Northern lights- This is a matte colour which is a royal purple with gold glitter immersed throughout it. This purple has a majestic feel and I would especially paint my nails this colour when attending formal events. I would incorporate other purples, gold's and dark colours in my outfit to highlight the gold glitter.
 
Bonjouri- This consists of white, blue and pink pigments and is such a fun nail polish. For me, this is more of a casual polish and I think denim jeans or shorts and white tees would really projects this fun print.
 
Secret Garden- This is a clear polish immersed with blue sequins. This polish is quite a challenge to apply however looks a masterpiece when finished. This is a real summer colour for me and I am planning to paint my nails this colour when I go on holiday as I think it is the perfect match for laying by the pool and relaxing by the sea. I think this colour would compliment other blues and denims as well as white and silver.


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Emma's world. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig