Wednesday 8 July 2015

Summer playlist 2015



Whether you are relaxing on a sunbed by the sea or on a picnic blanket in your garden a summer playlist is always essential in the months of July and August. Here are some of my favourite song picks for the summer, some being recent releases and others being past  summer time favourites:

  • Taylor swift-Bad blood
  • Birdy-Wings
  • David Guetta-Hey mama
  • Zedd (feat Selena Gomez)-I want you to know
  • Alesha Dixon-The way we are
  • Walk the moon-Shut up and dance
  • One republic-If I lose myself
  • Taylor Swift-Style
  • Zedd-Clarity
  • Mr Probz-Waves
  • Wiley-Can you hear me
  • Bastille-No scrubz
  • Naughty boy(feat Sam Smith)-Lalala
  • Icona Pop-I love it
  • Foxes-Youth
  • Sara Bareilles- Brave
  • The royal concept-On our way
  • American Authors-Best Day of my life
  • Peter Gabriel-Heroes
  • Pitbull-Timber

What are your favourite songs to listen to in the summer?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Emma's world. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig